Dublin Friends at Eustace Street, like Friends throughout the world, do our best to value all people equally. All, whether Members or Attenders, are encouraged to take an active part in the running of our Dublin Meeting House in the city centre.
- There is no pastor or clergy in our Dublin Meeting House. Our worship is based on silence and all, whether Members or Attenders, may speak or “minister” if so led by the Spirit
- Dublin Quakers at Eustace Street, whether men or women, play an equally active role in the spiritual and business life of the Meeting House
- Everyone is valued regardless of their gender, age, background or ethnicity. Quakers in Dublin, like Quakers worldwide, try to see “that of God in everyone”
- Dublin Friends at Eustace Street try to promote social justice to give everyone in society equal rights and access to services.
- Dublin Quakers from Eustace Street respect all other Christians. We do not see our faith as the only true path to Christ